Super Bore, I Mean Bowl, Wings!

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Great defensive game, but I was still expecting more scoring! Oh well.
I don’t usually have a big get together unless the Panthers are playing, and last night was no different. Just a buddy. Gets him out of the house for a bit.
I decided to go with 2 flavors of grilled wings, Weber’s Garlic Sriracha and Savory Spice Shop’s Peruvian Chile Lime.
40010259903_f115f5374e_k.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Phil Perrin, on Flickr[/IMG]
Onto the kettle, with the charcoal baskets facing each other.
46061090595_a0540e0cda_k.jpg
The red ones are the Weber’s and the orangish is the Savory Spice Shop ones.
About 20 minutes later, they got flipped!
33099386798_360b53366c_k.jpg
20 minutes later, I crisped them over the coals and got this!
40016257473_08a3644f73_k.jpg
Served with homemade blue cheese dressing.
40010258633_d2b955fd4c_k.jpg
Very tasty!
And my buddy brought some nice IPAs to wash them down with!
Thanks for looking!

Good looking' wings Phil. Awful game, horrible halftime and there was maybe one or two commercials that were any good... The one with all the old players going after the fumble was great, the one with Harrison Ford and his dog was pretty good too

Perfect for game day Phil. I made some teriyaki wings in the slow cooker and the were about as good as the game...enough said. First time I've ever fallen asleep watching the super bowl.

I just picked up a jar of the Weber garlic sriracha but haven't tried it yet, what did you think of it?

Perfect for game day Phil. I made some teriyaki wings in the slow cooker and the were about as good as the game...enough said. First time I've ever fallen asleep watching the super bowl.

I just picked up a jar of the Weber garlic sriracha but haven't tried it yet, what did you think of it?

I like it better than the Kickin' Chicken, and so does Pammi!

Excellent wings! You gotta have that blue cheese. I'm a blue cheese man myself.

It's really super simple to make! And it never lasts!
Equal parts sour cream and mayo, a dash of Worcestershire, S & P, thin it with some buttermilk and as much blue cheese as you can stand!
Easy peasy!

Back