Old SS Performer cart matched with new red kettle $$$$$ Pricy Not mine.

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
For you red kettle lovers. Looks nice, but a little pricy.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/newport-beach-weber-stainless-steel/6810373491.html

vSR8tSq.jpg

Last edited:
I would not say it is too pricey. A new Performer is more expensive. If he finds the sports fan who loves that why not.

Three years ago I found a 1999 red Performer for $75. It's not as flashy as that one but it cooks up a storm and everything works great.

Nope! Pricey considering all the finish flaws those red kettles had. I'll bet Lew's red performer would outshine that kettle any day! 👍The red accents do look nice though...

I don’t think it’s stupid expensive, I like the red appointments. Granted I’m not running right out there to buy it but, it will sell

I have been majorly disappointed with the new "limited edition" kettles. However, I do think this guy's handiwork is pretty sharp. I would think the right person would easily go $250. The 5 gallon propane tank (if still valid) is worth $50 alone. These are rock solid grills. Much more substantial than the later ones, but also heavier and harder to move around.

I paid $200 for a used, but pristine, Performer with the plastic table. This one looks pretty cool, might be worth a little extra,

Back