Anyone want a Mini-WSM?

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
With the advent of the 14" WSM it seems that the Mini craze has come to an end. I was looking though my inventory and I really haven't used my Mini-WSM's since getting the 14" WSM. Tough posting on a international website offering to give someone something when shipping could be more than a new 14" WSM. But I thought maybe there's someone nearby that would want what I have to offer.

So what do I have:

(2) Modified (added side vents) SMJ bases with lids.
(2) tamale pots (1) rigged with grates, (1) ready for grates (no supports added yet. Both with tamale pot lid attached to bottom
(2) custom made fire rings
Possibly some grates (in all honesty they are really used but might clean up okay). Probably better just getting new.

Where is this mess located at:

Bend Oregon 97701

I will separate each unit. But will not just send a tamale pot.

If someone wanted this I would ship, but you would need to pay for shipping. Local pick up would be best, I'd even consider delivery in Oregon just for the road trip.

I don't have current photos right now, but will snap a few when I get home.

This is FREE. However if you'd like to make a donation I'd be more than happy to accept.

That’s awfully cool of you Case. I gave my mini to my son years ago and he is still enjoying it. Hopefully you’ll find a good home for it.

Nice offer Case, I still have the mini I built years ago and still use it for small batches of bacon, Canadian bacon and pork butts. Hope someone will take advantage of your offer.

I'm fairly new here, but I can't find this magical Tamale pot anywhere near me in Canada.
I'd be happy to buy one of your Tamale pot, converted or not if the offer still stand.

Let me know if you don't mind shipping to East coast Canada :)

Edit: stupid me didn't read properly, I can take a full unit too, just wondering if the shipping size will be too big :O

Last edited:
Andre, I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond in Halifax. Search IMUSA on their website. $49.99 and free shipping over $49. I picked mine up in store though as they dent easily so check them first. Not cheap though!

Richard.

Andre, I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond in Halifax. Search IMUSA on their website. $49.99 and free shipping over $49. I picked mine up in store though as they dent easily so check them first. Not cheap though!

Richard.

I couldn't find the one with the metal lid, I'd like do the lid at the bottom method :(

Edit : Well, ignore my messages, apparently Amazon.ca stock changed daily as there's currently 2 units (minus 1 I bought)!

Last edited:
I still use mine that i made many years ago. I do have an original 14 that for some reason i cant find time to put it together. All my plans for the summer never occured.😥

I couldn't find the one with the metal lid, I'd like do the lid at the bottom method :(

Edit : Well, ignore my messages, apparently Amazon.ca stock changed daily as there's currently 2 units (minus 1 I bought)!

Good for you!Sorry I didn't see your original post. I didn't get a notification for some reason. Glad you were able to find one up North. I'm sure that shipping would have been way too much to get one up to you. Look forward to seeing your completed project.

Back