I've heard of thread killers, but this is rediculouse lol

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Let's see, 13 categories under RECIPES - 6 have my name as posting last. Hmmmmmmm:confused: Well, I guess I know what that makes me. :eek:

Sorry Paula, for not replying to your post, maybe you'll bring that thread good luck;)

I plan a photo documented overnight brisket cook tomorrow night. From start to finish. Will take some time. It includes I'm just not sure of which topic to post in on the site. Yes, there will be a rub and cooking method involved as in recipe but it will be on my WSM with an ATC. Any suggestions as to which topic?

Thanks!

OK, I'm thinking Photo Gallery may be the way to go. Will not be real time but hope to cover the smoke.

I plan a photo documented overnight brisket cook tomorrow night. From start to finish. Will take some time. It includes I'm just not sure of which topic to post in on the site. Yes, there will be a rub and cooking method involved as in recipe but it will be on my WSM with an ATC. Any suggestions as to which topic?

Thanks!

I'm thinking Photo Gallery. But if you're trying a new recipe/method out and it turns out well, you may want to post that in the Recipe section. If I'm not mistaken, threads are automatically removed from the photo gallery after a certain period of inactivity.

I'm thinking Photo Gallery. But if you're trying a new recipe/method out and it turns out well, you may want to post that in the Recipe section. If I'm not mistaken, threads are automatically removed from the photo gallery after a certain period of inactivity.

Thanks Jim. It maybe different from the cooking method used including ATC and temp control used for overnight. Going to do it tonight instead of last night as with us all, stuff happens to keep us from the fun. Will take pic's.

OK, I'm thinking Photo Gallery may be the way to go. Will not be real time but hope to cover the smoke.

You'll want to post your cook in the Photo Gallery. But if you have a unique rub or sauce recipe you want to share, you can post just those in the Rub & Sauce forum.

Back