Kosmos Q Wings & Drummies

Marty Owens

TVWBB Fan
Wings and drummies seasoned all with Dirty Bird Hot rub and a chunk of apple over the Vortex for smoke, -14F windchill and just under an hour had nice color and crispy.

-----

-----

Served 3 ways – Some tossed in Cherry Apple Habanero Rib Glaze, Dirty Bird HOT rub only and the rest with Cherry Habanero BBQ sauce.

-----

Incredible flavor with all of them!

Thanks for looking!

Those look fantastic. And kudos to you for getting out there in the cold. Although -14 may not feel all that cold in ND. ;)

Excellent-looking wings! Kudos for braving the cold. I was a sissy and used the Instant Pot Saturday and Sunday. Last night's actual low was -9.

As I reflect, it seems the peeps raved over the IP meals more so than what I routinely turn-in from the outdoor Weber gear :(

That is a gorgeous platter of wings Marty. The sauces and rubs sound really good. I used to use a Kosmos Rub and also their injection several years ago on pork shoulders. Haven't thought about it for a while. I will now.

It always amazes me that no matter when I open the photo gallery, I always get frightfully hungry! I might have JUST finished a plate of pulled pork and someone shows wings and I want those, finish wings, a fabulous steak shows up! It’s a vicious circle!

I really love that Dirty Bird rub. I like the Wing Dust as well. I've been meaning to try it on some smoked wings. It's a good way to keep the wing sauce from killing your skin.

Back