kingsford BB twin 20 LB packs

JimZ

TVWBB Super Fan
I noticed on home depot.com they are now listing the twin packs at 2 x 20LB in lieu of the 18.6 currently in stock. They dont have a price on them yet. My local store is selling off the current inventory @ 9.88 for the old twin packs. I wonder what the new price will be and I hope they continue their memorial and labor day sale prices!

Last edited:
I'm seeing $23.87 for twin twenties locally.
Most stores show only 17 in stock.
From HD's website:
New larger size, now 40 lbs. total for about 10 uses

kingsford-charcoal-briquettes-4460032107-64_1000.jpg

Yea,I saw 9.88 for the old twinpacks in my Home depot also. I'm like Mike. I don't know just how much I have but it's well over 100# so I ddn't buy any. I was really in there looking for Weber charcoal from the other thread. But they didn't have any.
I probably should have bought the Kingsford. I didn't know they were changing back to 20#. I bet the memorial day price will go up.

I saw that in my HD too. I didn't buy any since I have just over 240 lbs in the garage, so I'm good until the Memorial Day Sale. If the Holiday sales prices are the usual 50% off, the price should be about $11.93. We'll see.

FYI. The Embers Charcoal is also on sale now. In fact while I was browsing the BBQ stuff in the aisle, I noticed that the Embers Charcoal there was marked down to $1.90 for a 15.4 lb bag! I think it's made by Royal Oak and is likely the same stuff that's sold in the Red and Yellow bag at Lowes, etc. I didn't buy any of that either since I have 7 bags in the garage.

Kingsford Professional and their Long Burning charcoal were each on sale for $3.90 for an 11.1 lb bag. Not bad.

Prices on just about every grilling tool, etc are UP. Even the 20lb Propane tanks have jumped up in price. They're now $34.97 vs. $29.97 last year.

Back