Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New HM 4.3 Build - Wonky Pit Probe Port Issue

Bryan
    Did all your resistance readings and was with in 10%. So i flashed the avr and nothing changed. Then i tried resetting the eeprom and BINGO. Problem solved. The only excitement i had was the thermocouple was reading a high room temp till i looked at the config and when i changed the eeprom it changed the thermocouple to thermistor once i changed it back it worked perfectly. THank you so very much for your time and patience.I also want to thank Ralph for his help and advice.

TVWBB Honor Circle Bryan Mayland's Avatar
    Wowie! Huh. I wonder what the heck was in the EEPROM that was messing up the readings because I just looked at the code and I can't really see any suspicious parameters. Welp, glad you stuck with it and got it up and running. I might look at changing the flashing procedure to add the option to do a chip erase as well when flashing to make this procedure easier.
    I'm that HeaterMeter guy what ruins everybody's free time.

If i can reflash the AVR and reset the eeprom think i can un-retire and work for microsoft? Haha. Thanks to both of you once again. tried to make a post on a review but don't know where it went. You 2 have great products and highly recommend them as a fun diy project thanks again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234