Lodge on sale

I think it’s a good thing I have almost every piece I’ve ever needed already, two reasons...
1-No space for one more thing (I have a dozen CI pans lining my basement steps, not sure how much more the walls would take)
2-Wife would not see the use!

Time to heat up the griddle, for French toast!

I've got two newer Lodges and one old one with smooth finish. They cook up almost exactly the same. You can't go wrong. I'm not as convinced on the foreign made enameled stuff.

I'm not as convinced on the foreign made enameled stuff.

Which foreign made stuff you're referring to? Staub & Le Creuset?

I have the basic frying pan that I've used for years. But I also have a number of Le Creuset enameled dutch ovens that still look great today even though some of them are 25+ years old. The enamel coating has held up well. Yes, they were expensive even though I got them on sale.

Which foreign made stuff you're referring to? Staub & Le Creuset?

I have the basic frying pan that I've used for years. But I also have a number of Le Creuset enameled dutch ovens that still look great today even though some of them are 25+ years old. The enamel coating has held up well. Yes, they were expensive even though I got them on sale.

I'm referring the Lodge enameled stuff being made in China. I wouldn't mind either of those.

Back