Come join my COOKING GAME!!

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Hi fellow Jamie Purviance (Weber cookbook author) fans. I would like you to join my new cooking game on this web site. If you have cookbooks that you wish you were using more, this is the game for you. I hosted the Cooking Game of the Week for over 10 years on the Cooking Light Bulletin Board using the name cookieee. I hope some of my old players read this. I started the game yesterday. Hoping that we can continue the fun and also start using our cook books again. So please, check it out and I hope you like what you see and will join in the fun. .discusscooking.com/forums/f55/cooking-game-of-the-week-5-2-13-19-a-101645.html
Hope to see you there. cookieee (AKA Joan)

Last edited:
Hi, to clear up any confusion, your cookbooks do not have to be Webers. Any cookbooks you have can be used to play this game. You get to use your cookbooks and discover so many different things to cook. Once the game gets going, we add new and different parts to the game. It changes as we go along. Come on and give it a try and say hello to some new and nice people. We all can still be members here, I'm not asking you to give up this site. I'm still a big Weber fan.

To be honest, I have a closet full of cookbooks that I don't use anymore. Lately my game has been searching the internet for recipes or browsing cooking.nytimes.com. I've been on an InstantPot cook the past few weeks. I use to make complicated recipes that take hours. Now I try to find easy recipes that still taste good.

Sad to say, the game has been closed due to lack of participation. I hope someday to find another site that will receive my game. At least I had a good run (10 years) on the Cooking Light mag. Bulletin Board. If any of my old players ever read this, please post a hello here. Joan (aka cookieee) Would love to hear from you.

Back