Stubb's 14-lb Charcoal Briquettes - $5.49 / 14 lbs @ Lowes BM YMMV!

Sam Bee

TVWBB All-Star
Hey all,

Word on the street is that some Lowes stores are selling the 14 lb. bag of the Stubbs charcoal for $5.49. I'm not sure how good this charcoal is compared to the Weber one but if you're looking for this brand (or missed out on the Weber one) then it may be on sale at your local Lowes.

https://slickdeals.net/f/12642241-s...wes-bm-ymmv?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

For those of you that use brickseek to locate it may not be accurate so the best way to check is to physically go to the store. Happy Hunting!

the streets in southeastern Wisconsin had the word out a few weeks ago Stubb's is no longer in town.
In fact, all the bags of Stubbs disappeared at the local Lowe's...
Can't find it anywhere....

Lowes website shows 4 bags of Stubb's in stock at my nearest store for $6.99 each.
The new name for the same product is Cowboy briquets.

754087101142.jpg

My closest Lowe's shows 34 in stock at $5.49. All the other Lowe's show them at $6.99 to $8.99. But I have just stocked up with the Weber charcoal and don't really need these.

I don't know anything about Stubbs , are they good ?

Lowes near me has 12 bags, at $5.49 , per brickseek.

My closest Lowe's shows 34 in stock at $5.49. All the other Lowe's show them at $6.99 to $8.99. But I have just stocked up with the Weber charcoal and don't really need these.

Yah, it seems the Weber one is the better value but am not sure how it compares to Stubbs. I've used the Weber ones before and like them a lot.

They are now down to $3.75 at one of my local Lowe’s.
And I saw these Embers briquettes at Home Depot for $1.90 tonight.

Last edited:
As mentioned above, Stubb's is now Cowboy.
A local Lowes has the Cowboy briquettes for half price, $5, 14/lb bag, I bought 3.
For a Lowes Brickseek check use 732074

You're welcome Jim, quite the haul there!
Brickseek shows only two Lowe's out of the 9 in my area with it in stock, sold out at the other 7.
They're calling it a sale, but makes me wonder if they are planning to stop selling it.
Maybe I'd better get more tomorrow.

You guys are killing me. I currently have over 500#'s of charcoal in my garage and really don't have room for any more.......... And Brickseek is showing 32 bags at $4.99 at my local Lowe's.

You guys are killing me. I currently have over 500#'s of charcoal in my garage and really don't have room for any more.......... And Brickseek is showing 32 bags at $4.99 at my local Lowe's.
Pat, go get some!
It will not go bad... I had, at one time, over 85 bags of Kingsford in my shed and garage... I used it all. With no problems.
If you keep it dry, you're good.

And, don't use that lame line, "I ain't got room for more!"

You can find room.

I bought 10 bags and amazingly, I found a place for it ........... among my Weber and my BB Oak Lump ...... total of 420#'s on that shelf and I've got a few more bags on the patio.

rjuvxuD.jpg

Back