Thread: Thermocouple amps "out of supply"

TVWBB Wizard

Thermocouple amps "out of supply"

I have been looking for any supplier of the amp, with no luck. Mouser does not expect them until October 2019, digikey is out of stock, arrow is out of stock, everybody is out of stock.

I'm about to bight the bullet and buy some circuit boards that already have them soldered and remove them so I can use them on the adapter boards.

Does anybody have any?

Oh, and PS. I just remembered I need to send someone a 4way switch, sorry, I forgot, lol
    Heatermeter Builder. Adapter Board v6.3, Heatermeter customizer.

TVWBB Pro
    I may have a few. I'll check when I get home this afternoon.

Ali-Express has them but not sure of their shipping times (Slow boat from China)
    Last edited by WBegg; 01-17-2019 at 08:13 AM.

TVWBB Honor Circle Bryan Mayland's Avatar
    Holy smokes what's going on there? I just checked Analog Devices and they still show the lifecycle as "Production" so it isn't like they're not making them any more. Everywhere I look is out of stock as well, apart from Farnell UK who has 2700 of em.
    I'm that HeaterMeter guy what ruins everybody's free time.

Maybe these types of boards are to blame?

For pretty much the cost of the amp you get a fully assembled board. I've purchased a few of these and they work great.

TVWBB Wizard
    Mouser does have the more expensive 8497 version available, but the ambient temperature is from 25c(77F). So, those wouldn't work correctly unless the air temperature outside was above 77F. I'm going to purchase them from China and hope for the best.