Giving my grills a rest

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Howdy gang!
It's been a rough New Year for this old boy.
I'm all good now, but the first 10 days had me down with an upper respiratory virus that damn near put me in the hospital.
I do have some cooks to post, maybe later today.
Meanwhile the grills will be chilling for a few days with 9" down and they say maybe 3 or 4 more coming. :(

Hoo boy, you got yours AND our share of snow. Although it's darn cold here (-13C , 8F), there is no snow.
4ihxOCx.jpg

BTW, that's our pointsettia from LAST year starting to put out those beautiful red flowers :D and to the right, my Carolina Reaper which I'm trying to over-winter.

Glad to hear you're felling better Bob. We haven't done any grilling in weeks just to cold for my old bones. Using our Indoor Weber a lot instead, trying a lot of new recipes with it and our cast iron pans.

31605324987_7b51d33d5e_z.jpg
[/url]100_4362 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

45606092831_789a2344e0_z.jpg
[/url]100_4129 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG] ;)

I was beginning to wonder about you Bob. Thought you had some lingering problems from the spill you took over the holidays. Sorry to hear about your latest ailment. Hang in there and get better. Looking forward to seeing your cooks.

PS....... You must have been really sick because those "damp" conditions shown in your pic's would never shut you down under normal conditions! ;)

Glad to hear you are doing better Bob. Down here in Houston we are battling frigid 67 degree conditions today. The Performer will be serving up some steak fajitas tonight.

Glad you're feeling better. Looks like you're getting the brunt of this snowstorm. Only 4-7" expected here between now and mid-day tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing those cooks.

Weathering snow like that , makes the first warm days of early spring even more special. Can really appreciate the change of seasons.

Glad you're feelin better.

Glad Your Feeling Better Sir!
I had one of those last year, and took me out for two weeks.
More snow is in the forecast for this weekend 6-10".

Tim

Glad you're feeling better buddy!
The photo you sent me looks better than the one you posted above...

Hang in there, Spring Training is only 38 days away!

DXjTDBW.jpg

Back