Weber Charcoal at $3.90/bag

I picked up 4 at our local store. The bags looked pretty beat up but there was enough that I could cherry pick them.

Yup, posted this earlier in the wrong area...the Kingsford competition briquets are also marked down to $3.90. I picked up 17 bags of the Weber ones though so I should be set for the year and then some.

MsWQIoe.jpg

nHYBmtc.jpg

wyJrJTl.jpg

Evz2Tbi.jpg

Good price on the weber, good charcoal.

Ill have to check mine tomorrow.

I bought a dozen bags of embers in past few weeks because its been $2.99 for. 15.4 lb bags.

They marked them all the way down to $14.99 at my local store. Glad I got some at Target for $7.99 a bag a while back.

They marked them all the way down to $14.99 at my local store. Glad I got some at Target for $7.99 a bag a while back.

Pat, I've seen instances of people reporting that shelf tags listed a higher price, but they took to register anyways and it scanned at $3.90. Might be worth a shot.

Picked up 67 bags so far here in Louisville.

I could see that conversation at my house. "Honey, you are going to have to park in the driveway for a while, at least until I blow through 20 or 30 bags of this stuff."

Pat, I've seen instances of people reporting that shelf tags listed a higher price, but they took to register anyways and it scanned at $3.90. Might be worth a shot.

Thank you Dave, you were right.

$75 worth of Weber briquettes.

I know it has been covered before but I'm going to ask. Is there a difference between kingsford and Weber bricuettes?

I could see that conversation at my house. "Honey, you are going to have to park in the driveway for a while, at least until I blow through 20 or 30 bags of this stuff."

I told my Wife about this and she started calculating the savings at 67 bags $4 vs $20. If you look at it like that then it could be said over $1000 dollars was saved.

Thanks for this thread. Picked up 15 bags myself. Do they always have sales like this every year? I can’t imagine paying $20 for 1 bag.

Back