Pat LaFrieda Meat Co. Video

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what this is doing on a beauty-related YouTube channel, but Pat LaFrieda's dry-aged steaks and roasts are a real beauty for sure! I had a chance to grill a couple of his NY strip steaks last November and they were incredible. I've got two of his ribeyes in the freezer still to be enjoyed.

Hope you enjoy this video!

That was indeed interesting Chris. Thanks much for the post. I'd love to taste one of those steaks. The opening scenes take ribs to a whole new level!

Very interesting video thanks for posting it Chris. Just for giggles I went on their web site, that was an eye opener. Way to pricey for my blood, although I'm sure it's really great beef.

I'd do it, just once. I visited their website also and they were sold out of just about everything I looked at. My try again later in the week or sometime down the road.

We tend to eat steaks from Masters Purveyors, who supply more of the big name NY steak houses than LaFreida, they just don't market themselves publicly (and don't sell retail). Once you have a chance to try truly amazing steaks, you appreciate the difference and enjoy them immensely. I always love to get my hands on either of them !!!

Back