Brand new Weber Ranch Kettle for sale in Louisville, KY

DaveW

TVWBB Wizard
Weber Ranch Kettle AND new 22" rotisserie for sale in Louisville, KY - $600

Decided that I really don't need three Ranch Kettles. At least, not right now anyways. So, this one is up for sale.

It's brand new, never been cooked on. BUT, it does have a few minor blemishes. If my schedule (and weather) permits, I'll dig it out of the garage later today, assemble it, and try to post some pics.

BTW, it has NOT been registered with Weber. Again, it's brand new (well, it has been sitting in the box since last May.)

Asking price is $600.

Last edited:
No room at the inn here, it would put my wife’s car out of the garage and she would just have a fecal hemorrhage but, I’m sure it will be gone soon, great price!

This looks better.

b1e2f240c2f9dab1d799b7c6c8ebd827.jpg

Pic of the box in the van when picking it up from storage.

f26a2ee1d29375fbd8943e6ae7ddf38b.jpg

Two spots of rim rash at the front of the lid. Lid still closes just fine.

711dcbca48e4b94f011b44dd103d438a.jpg

Damage spot to the porcelain to the left of the handle.

278cd77028ed38d6b483d4674c65df58.jpg

Showing inside of the lid where the porcelain was affected in the same spot.

6ab20b2a5872acd689953d786d4d8d53.jpg

Another spot of porcelain damage on the upper right of the lid. This one also shows a bit on the inside of the lid.

c8e75079f1622f5d47380aed059ff933.jpg

Very small bit of rim rash on the left side.

04b7118a81cda8a844239523d1995dcf.jpg

Scratching of some of the porcelain on the underside of the lid.

These next three show the font and sides from about 5 feet away. Flaws always look worse when seen close up. Just wanted to give some perspective so to speak.

b54819a1b77e0b5e4dd38fa54126a62c.jpg

7ce8e06ba158c30a264d14009c4a4467.jpg

d69ce26a093514b5127de4a6137f2841.jpg

These next three show the brand new cooking and charcoal grates.

fbd5b3182e453aed79595101e4be5726.jpg

c30b099cc13a9b2cd8b5e3a232ef608b.jpg

14e25dccdd67b8f1ed203a6a55719ba8.jpg

a9caa2b3b7279aa4ab5c4b432e18cfca.jpg

This last pic shows a bit of rim rash on the back left of the bowl lip.

Anyways, I've tried to document all the warts/flaws. All in all, she'll be a great cooker for anyone who wants her.

I could live with any of that but,like I say, my wife won’t live with another grill...yet.

Dude, this isn't just "another grill", it's a freaking Ranch Kettle. Since count is the issue, identify the one you use the least, sell/give it away and come get this Ranch. !! Want me to sweeten the pot and throw in a 22in Rotisserie as well ?? :)

Dude, I’m fully aware of the magnificence of the Weber ranch kettle! Preaching to the choir on that score. I simply don’t have the square footage for proper storage and sadly, lacking the funds! Redoing a bathroom turns into more than you think when you start!
I’ve got a 22 rotisserie but, thanks.
Dustin sounds like he wants to help you out.

Dude, I’m fully aware of the magnificence of the Weber ranch kettle! Preaching to the choir on that score. I simply don’t have the square footage for proper storage and sadly, lacking the funds! Redoing a bathroom turns into more than you think when you start!
I’ve got a 22 rotisserie but, thanks.
Dustin sounds like he wants to help you out.

Tim, my apologies, I'm guessing my reply didn't come across in the "tounge in cheek" way that I meant it to. I probably should have loaded it up with lots of emojis.;):p:p

I completely get that it just doesn't work for you right now. Been there, done that

Dave,
No apologies necessary, if I wasn’t doing the bathroom project Thursday, I’d be driving to Louisville RIGHT NOW! I wonder if it would fit in the back of the KIA?
But, then I’d have to do a garage remodel, Dangit, it’s always something. Practicality sucks!
The other thing is I don’t do big feeds that really require that much grilling space anymore. I actually sold my 22.5 WSM more space than I need. I’m topping out at about 20 for backyard projects and that’s all I can handle by myself, don’t have a talented “brigade” anymore, my sous and the line have mostly moved away. That leaves these family feasts almost solely on my shoulders.

Dave,
No apologies necessary, if I wasn’t doing the bathroom project Thursday, I’d be driving to Louisville RIGHT NOW! I wonder if it would fit in the back of the KIA?
But, then I’d have to do a garage remodel, Dangit, it’s always something. Practicality sucks!
The other thing is I don’t do big feeds that really require that much grilling space anymore. I actually sold my 22.5 WSM more space than I need. I’m topping out at about 20 for backyard projects and that’s all I can handle by myself, don’t have a talented “brigade” anymore, my sous and the line have mostly moved away. That leaves these family feasts almost solely on my shoulders.

Doh, but what happens if a roving band of 40 Tibetan Yak Herders stop over and demand to be fed ? You know you want it. You know you really do need it. Think about how cramped things get trying to cook 4 hot dogs on a small little 22! Not to mention being hampered by only being able to do 2 zone cooking! As for the garage, again, it's a Weber, not some poofy fragile grill. Leave it outside where it belongs !! ;):D:cool::p <--=- emoticons to denote the humorous nature of the post :eek:

Oh, and we could make it fit into a Kia, or onto the Kia, or some combination therein.

FWIW, I'm just trying to help prevent the regret that you are going to be having next month when you say "Damn, tehre was a RK in the MidWest and I passed on it, *** was I thinking?" and then having to wait 3 years for another to pop up. (Ask me how I know about that feeling.... :)

In all seriousness, it's all good. I'm really not in a hurry to sell it. Looking at my grill space, I'm actually thinking about moving some other grills and just keeping this one as well. One of the reasons is that unlike you, I cook for the masses quite a bit. Hell, 20 people barely registers as a small get together around here.

Yep. I’ve quit feeding the masses, I was not getting much recognition or appreciation after years of doing it. Not that I ever really expected any but, a few thank you’s, might have been nice.
Now I’m just doing things for immediate family (6-10) and the grandchildren’s Birthday bash in June and the “end of summer” party for a few friends, wife, BIL, myself, Sophia Loren and the King of Sweden. Between the double barreled “Over Performer” The Genny, and WSM I can handle my groups. If I need to, I can snag a silver B and the “small” units. I would and always have thought a ranch would be a fine piece of backyard entertaining equipment! Maybe one day, just not now.

Sweetening the pot just a bit. $600 and will throw in a new Weber 22" rotisserie, along with a bag or 4 of Weber Charcoal.

Sweetening the pot just a bit. $600 and will throw in a new Weber 22" rotisserie, along with a bag or 4 of Weber Charcoal.

Back