For Sale: NIB Weber 7519 Rotisserie

Unfortunately on these newer rotisseries Weber discontinued the counter weight which was really helpful on heavy items such as a huge turkey.

Unfortunately on these newer rotisseries Weber discontinued the counter weight which was really helpful on heavy items such as a huge turkey.

The old Weber 9890 came with a wooden handle and removable counterweight, but was discontinued in the early 2000s, I think. The 2002 roti for my Summit 450 did not come with a counterweight, so they've been gone for quite a while.

LOL: Yah, those counter weights are useful. I have one on my 9890 but my 9891 did not come with one. I used a channel lock pliers to counter balance the load on that. :)

It helps if you have different sized channel locks and then you can move the lock around to get the correct balance. Also, the channel locks with the extended jaws work the best.

rDSEDoB.jpg

I'm going to hold on to this for another week or so, then put it on eBay to see if I can clear it out. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

USPS Priority Mail shipping has gone up. Price is $67.99 + $5.95 tax + estimated USPS Priority Mail of $25.45 for a total of $99.39. Buyer pays actual postage to your address, could be less than estimated, probably not more than estimated. If you live near San Jose we can work out free drop-off/pickup.

iympGpe.jpg

Back