Merry Christmas to all!

Lew

TVWBB All-Star
Someone posted on another site that he says Happy Holidays because saying Merry Christmas insults those with other beliefs. I don't want to start a "Happy Holidays vs Merry Christmas" discussion, but when I say Merry Christmas, I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just telling them to enjoy the season that my beliefs tell me is a celebration of the birth of Christ. Hope this doesn't start anything. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

Wishing all our forum friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If your traveling have a great time and be safe.

The Dahl's
Rich, Barbara, Whitney and Abby

Last edited:
Merry Christmas from a snowless south west Colorado.
Sure wish we were having a white Christmas this year.

Russ, Debby
Myles & Blue

Merry Christmas from another snowless place, Northern Illinois. Happy New Year, and may all of our cooks turn out great!

Merry Christmas from a mild day in Central Texas, where last week's smoked brisket is now today's brisket chili. Red is a Christmas color, innit?

A belated Christmas wish from me too. Got home last evening after a very hectic but fun three days.

My gosh Bob, so sorry to read about your fall. My wife took a tumble while stepping down the front stairs at my Son's house in late October. It scared all of us so I know first hand what you and your family went through. She had a bruised jaw and shoulder but otherwise is fine. Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the New Year.

Hope you're back on your feet at 100% quickly, Bob.

Did you at least get to spot Santa while out and about at 3am?

Thanks Cliff and JimK.
I deleted my post since it seemed like such a downer during what should be a happier time.
I'm doing fine, and hope to post my Aldi ribeye cap steak cook after I grill 'em tomorrow.

Glad you're okay Bob, I'm sure that was a scary time for you and your family.
I saw your thread where you dissected that roast, looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Back