Harbor Freight Coupons

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Here are some great coupons for Harbor Freight that are good through to Christmas. You can actually get that angle grinder that a lot of people on hear use to grind out cook boxes for $5 with a $50 purchase. Some other great tools as well for $5 along with a 20% off coupon for one item.

So, you could buy some tool you really been wanting for $50 or more and use the 20% off couple and then pick up that angle grinder for another paltry $5. Ohhhh, and then grab a free 25' tape measure as well.

https://www.harborfreight.com/#

Last edited:
Yep, I think I am going to buy me a new HF paddle switch grinder. Though my friend Greg from the UK and I just used the el cheapo one I bought for $9.00 almost 2 years ago when we were rebuilding the deck. And we made a lower portion for the surround on my new fireplace. When I had the FP installed the co. installed the wrong size surround so the louvers were still exposed on the top and there was nothing on the bottom. Finally after many weeks they got the new top portion in along with the remote control, but supposedly the bottom surround was "optional" (load of BS IMO) so when the installer was done I asked him to leave the old surround. So my buddy and I cut it down made brackets to attach it to the bricks and the upper portion and installed it. Even that el cheapo angle grinder in the hands of my friend who is a TRUE craftsman/artist did a terrific job. So now my firewood comes out of a pipe and instead of "building" a fire I click my remote. Ahhhh! :D It is so muc niceer now. No cold air coming in the family room, no wasps infiltrating (the number of nests inside the old chimney and the chase was frightening). The new unit is a completely sealed combustion made by Empire (same company that makes BroilMaster grills). So no inside air is consumed and no combustion gasses come in the house. It is about 85& efficient as well.
Xk59VN8.jpg

Here are some great coupons for Harbor Freight that are good through to Christmas. You can actually get that angle grinder that a lot of people on hear use to grind out cook boxes for $5 with a $50 purchase. Some other great tools as well for $5 along with a 20% off coupon for one item.

So, you could buy some tool you really been wanting for $50 or more and use the 20% off couple and then pick up that angle grinder for another paltry $5. Ohhhh, and then grab a free 25' tape measure as well.

https://www.harborfreight.com/#

If I read the fine prints correctly the $5 tools cannot be combined with any other coupon.

I think you could buy a jack for $70, use the 20% coupon on that. Then use the free tape measure coupon. And then get the angle grinder for $5. I just don't think they would let you use the 20% coupon on the $5 grinder.

Ok you can combine several discounts. Bought some stuff today and used the 20% Coupon on one item. This just got me just above the $50 and for another $5 I got that fantastic grinder. 😂
Plus a free measuring tape and free light.
If this grinder dies on me I really don’t care.

Back