Weber Spirit Rotisserie

Joe V

TVWBB Fan
I’d like to surprise my friend with a rotisserie for his Weber Spirit grill but don’t know the model #. I measured the grill area which approximates 23” Wide by 15” Deep. I also took a photo of it. Can anyone help me figure out what rotisserie would fit it? Thanks for any help you can offer.
Joe
mYhfMiJ.jpg

Amazon sells them and they sell the only fire brand which im very happy with. Plug in model and make and it will tell u which model to get. Dont buy a battery operated one they just dont last long enough from what ive read.

Amazon sells them and they sell the only fire brand which im very happy with. Plug in model and make and it will tell u which model to get. Dont buy a battery operated one they just dont last long enough from what ive read.

Thanks for the advice Jim. Unfortunately, I don't know what the model # of the grill is and am hoping somebody can help me ID it.

That looks like a Spirit E-210, 2009-2012 version. The Weber model number for the rotisserie that would fit that grill is 7614 or 7659.

Back