Prices on Weber kettles going up 1/1/19

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Weber kettles are going up in price starting 1/1/19...order now to save!

$5 on Smokey Joe
$10 on 22.5" original kettle
$16 on 22.5" premium kettle
$20 on Master-Touch
$30 on Performer
$40 on Performer Deluxe
$50 on Performer Premium
$30 on 26" kettle
$126 on Ranch kettle

Interestingly, no price change on Summit Charcoal Grill or Summit Charcoal Grilling Center.

Wow! 126 more on a ranch that’s a deal breaker :) interesting that the summits aren’t going up in price. What have you heard are they selling or have sales fizzled after they first came out?

They don't seem to sell many anyway. People look at the prices and walk away as it is. I see it constantly. Luckily I have no need for a new weber.

This is not good news, as I am looking to get a new kettle. My 22" silver is getting really wobbly and attempts to firm it up have not worked. Also I would rather have the ash catcher assembly than just the tray.

This is not good news, as I am looking to get a new kettle. My 22" silver is getting really wobbly and attempts to firm it up have not worked. Also I would rather have the ash catcher assembly than just the tray.

Price of a basic 22" kettle is going up $10. Price of a premium 22" kettle is going up $16. MasterTouch is going up $20. 26" kettle is going up $30. Performers are going up $30/$40/$50 depending on model.

Now is the time to buy!

I am thinking a performer with the ash catcher (Tired of the tray in windy conditions in Kansas) along with the electronic ignition

I am thinking a performer with the ash catcher (Tired of the tray in windy conditions in Kansas) along with the electronic ignition

I was thinking of upgrading my nearly decade-old OTS this year with the same thing, or possibly even getting a Summit Charcoal. It's a tough pill to swallow dropping that much on a grill/smoker that doesn't have THAT much capacity, but I may make the jump. Been wanting one since they came out.

Back