Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prices on Weber kettles going up 1/1/19

TVWBB Olympian
    They don't seem to sell many anyway. People look at the prices and walk away as it is. I see it constantly. Luckily I have no need for a new weber.

TVWBB Olympian
    I have 24. Granted half are go anywhere models. 7 kettles and various gas and bullet smokers. Also Smokey joes.

TVWBB Platinum Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    And people think I’m nuts when I say I have seven!? (Weber’s that is) full grill count is somewhere around 11(?)
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

TVWBB Super Fan
    I have no need for a new Weber either. I have 6 now.
    Genesis EP-320 - steel gray (2010 model), Chargriller Super Pro, 22.5 OTG, 2014 Performer (Copper), 2014 Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe, Masterbuilt Pro duel fuel smoker, 18.5" WSM

TVWBB Super Fan
    This is not good news, as I am looking to get a new kettle. My 22" silver is getting really wobbly and attempts to firm it up have not worked. Also I would rather have the ash catcher assembly than just the tray.
    22" Weber Kettle
    Stumps Baby Smoker

Bill are you thinking gold or master touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Farmer View Post
    This is not good news, as I am looking to get a new kettle. My 22" silver is getting really wobbly and attempts to firm it up have not worked. Also I would rather have the ash catcher assembly than just the tray.
    Price of a basic 22" kettle is going up $10. Price of a premium 22" kettle is going up $16. MasterTouch is going up $20. 26" kettle is going up $30. Performers are going up $30/$40/$50 depending on model.

Now is the time to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Allingham View Post
    Price of a basic 22" kettle is going up $10. Price of a premium 22" kettle is going up $16. MasterTouch is going up $20. 26" kettle is going up $30. Performers are going up $30/$40/$50 depending on model.

Now is the time to buy!
    Its cheap. By us is Weber much more expensive - for example Master Touch $370 or Performer $680 Welcome in EU prices

TVWBB Super Fan
    I am thinking a performer with the ash catcher (Tired of the tray in windy conditions in Kansas) along with the electronic ignition
    22" Weber Kettle
    Stumps Baby Smoker

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Farmer View Post
    I am thinking a performer with the ash catcher (Tired of the tray in windy conditions in Kansas) along with the electronic ignition
    I was thinking of upgrading my nearly decade-old OTS this year with the same thing, or possibly even getting a Summit Charcoal. It's a tough pill to swallow dropping that much on a grill/smoker that doesn't have THAT much capacity, but I may make the jump. Been wanting one since they came out.
    Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 18.5", Weber 22.5" OTS Kettle, Weber iGrill2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12