Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2018 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing Now Open!

  1. #1
    Moderator Chris Allingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    12,184

    2018 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing Now Open!

    Enter to win great prizes in the 2018 TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing!

    • 22.5" Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker
    • ThermoWorks Signals 4-Channel WiFi/Bluetooth BBQ Alarm Thermometer
    • TVWB Baseball Caps
    • TVWB Bottle Openers
    • Duke's Brisket Strips


    http://virtualweberbullet.com/2018-t...e-drawing.html

    Whenever I notify a winner, they always say, "I can't believe it, I never win anything!" So make sure to enter today, this could be your lucky day!

    One entry per person, please. Legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia only. Read all the rules before entering.

    Good luck!

  2. #2
    TVWBB Member Ted A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Left turn past Albuquerque
    Posts
    94
    I just entered and I'll have my fingers crossed until Christmas. And yes, these are real. I won a cool gift card in a drawing last year. Plus you get a cool newsletter if you choose!

  3. #3
    TVWBB Member Ted A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Left turn past Albuquerque
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted A View Post
    I just entered and I'll have my fingers crossed until Christmas. And yes, these are real. I won a cool gift card in a drawing last year. Plus you get a cool newsletter if you choose!
    And... thank you Chris. I don't post much but do read alot.

  4. #4
    TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MICHIGAN
    Posts
    3,741
    Yippee, I’m IN!
    I haven’t won anything in a LONG time, maybe this will be my lucky contest!
    Great site Chris, made some wonderful “friends” here.
    Thanks
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

  5. #5
    TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MICHIGAN
    Posts
    3,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted A View Post
    And... thank you Chris. I don't post much but do read alot.

    I post a lot but, don’t always say much!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

  6. #6
    TVWBB Hall of Fame Barb D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Prescott Valley
    Posts
    6,018
    Chris, thanks for all your hard work and the nice gifts on this drawing. Maybe its my turn, time will tell. Again thanks and wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and stay safe if traveling.
    2009 Performer Platinum , 1999 Genesis 1000 LX, Mini Smoker, 2009 E320ng, 18.5 , 1993 Smokey Joe, 2011 Performer Deluxe

  7. #7
    TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Prescott Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    11,988
    Chris, thank you so much for doing the drawing and all the other things you do throughout the year.
    Oh and a side note I made your skillet apple pie I'm not much of a sweet fan but that thing was great Barb and I scarfed the whole pie down in two days. Going to make it again on Christmas day, we are having some friends over for dinner and he is a sugar junkie, I'm sure he will love it.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

  8. #8
    TVWBB Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Fremont, California, USA
    Posts
    487
    That is a lot of prizes to give out.

    Thanks for doing this.

  9. #9
    Moderator Chris Allingham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    12,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Dahl View Post
    Chris, thank you so much for doing the drawing and all the other things you do throughout the year.
    Oh and a side note I made your skillet apple pie I'm not much of a sweet fan but that thing was great Barb and I scarfed the whole pie down in two days. Going to make it again on Christmas day, we are having some friends over for dinner and he is a sugar junkie, I'm sure he will love it.
    Glad you liked the pie. It is on the sweet side, but so be it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •