Q200 Stand - non-collapsible style

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Can someone tell me if the Q200 that is on the non-collapsible stand (similar to the Q300 stand) has a place for a 20lb propane tank like the Q300 stand has? I realize the Q200 wont have the hose set up from factory for use on a bulk LP tank, but since it has the stand, I am wondering if Weber saw fit to add the option to the stand to hold a 20lb tank.

1LweDMw.jpg

Yeah there should be a little plastic "base" that sits on that bottom wire rack and a small "hook" type device under the rear top of the frame to steady the tank. There is no "scale" like on a Genesis but the small foot and "hook" hold the tank nice and steady

And that is for the Q200 series grills as well? Just like on a Q300 cart?
I ask, because the grill pictured above has been for sale for about a month now. I am thinking about shooting him a low ball offer of $25 hoping he just wants to get rid of it at this point. I think it is going to need new grates anyways.

Last edited:
Yes IIRC it is true of that cart. I used to have one but gave it to my daughter. She still has it but it's at her house over in Elburn IL so I am going off memory here and you know what they say about memory and age?

Yah, I hear you. I checked around the net and find photos with Q200 carts, both with and without the plate and hanger for the bulk tank. The CL add for the one I am looking at is inconclusive whether it has it or not. But, I still figure that if I can get them to accept my low ball $25 offer, then it is a good deal either way. Gonna need new cooking grates either way.

By the way, I just pulled the cover for that Q320 out of the back seat of my truck and WOW, it is a nice cover and in like new condition. It is an off brand cover but seems really good quality. I am not sure it is made specifically for a Q320 though. It might be one made more for regular grills like the Genesis. I think the name on the cover was Grillmaster or something like that.

xkVe5hh.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that is definitely a full size grill cover not a Q. But, who cares? It's protection not a fashion statement

Right, but I can probably use it on a Genesis as well. I will have to test it to see if it fits my 1000 or the silver B in my garage. I like the fact that it has that vent in it too.

Back