Wonderful Amazon Delivery People

I had an old man (78 if I had to guess) do that to a pack of 3 ~48oz powdered gatorade cardboard tubs. I saw him do it, I just smiled & waved. 2 of the tubs split open. I didn't complain, didn't want to have anything to do with him losing his job.

JMO, but you could do a three point turn with a Winnebago in that driveway.

We have a table outside the door but they still put it by the doorstep.

Tim

could have been much worse
we've had much worse, this is the only one I got on video

Wait, she backed up twice? I thought she was gonna take out your bush.

Tim
...the one "much worse" mentioned above was: just finished the brick driveway, new grass seed planted on soil on both sides of driveway.

driver comes up driveway (about 40 yards long), parks passenger side of vehicle just on the edge of the drive...
cannot find the package sitting in driverseat…
gets out, walks around car, on newly planted seed on wet soil... stompin' all over the place... wipes his feet of mud back on the bricks.

then, after 5 more minutes of looking for and finally finding and handing me the package, he attempts to back out of the driveway, approximately 75 to 100 feet.

that's where it went bad.

he could not keep his wheels straight. Backed out left 4 to 5 feet, then right about 5 to 6 feet... then drove straight on more seeded soil... backed out, and drove another 10 feet straight again...

it took him 7 or 8 tries to get out of the drive, THEN nearly drove into the culvert.
honestly thought this was his first driving experience ever.
drunk, maybe. an idiot, certainly.

….and the package he delivered..... belonged to a neighbor 1/2 mile south.

EDIT:
We have a table outside the door but they still put it by the doorstep.
we also have/had a table right next to the front door.... today, it is now gone, due to the snow we're expecting tomorrow.

Last edited:
Today I noticed what looked like a high roof Promaster (sprinter-like van) with a blue wrap & small blue logo that said "Prime".

Looks like they'll be addressing the issue of unmarked / sketchy delivery drivers soon. This can't be good for UPS or USPS.

Today I noticed what looked like a high roof Promaster (sprinter-like van) with a blue wrap & small blue logo that said "Prime".

Looks like they'll be addressing the issue of unmarked / sketchy delivery drivers soon. This can't be good for UPS or USPS.

I've seen that in OKC now for the past couple months.

They used USPS here a lot , or maybe still do.

I was passing through Charlotte recently, and I noticed a new Amazon warehouse near the airport. Never seen that before.

Amazon building a huge distribution center on the airport here in OKC, bout 2 miles from my house. Will hire 2,500 people. The building is monstrous in size and sits right off the end of a runway.

Here is Rockford at KRFD they're expanding like crazy. We're a huge freight airport. Due to proximity to KORD (Chicago) and UPS has grown the hub here to to the second largest in the country, Fed Ex has a huge hub and Amazon Air Freight is now one of the largest in the country as well and set to double in size next month

Back