Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
So much to be thankful for this year...let me start...my Mom has survived ALS for another year and we get to spend another Thanksgiving together.

What's one thing you're thankful for this year? Post it here or just think it to yourself right now.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

P.S. Don't forget to have an extra slice of pie.

P.S.S. Don't forget to turn your bathroom scale back 10 pounds tonight before going to bed. :D

Chris, I am very thankful for this wonderful little hangout you have provided us.
I have an intense passion for all things Weber, and this is the perfect place to
to share and learn with folks having similar interests.

Back at everyone! Actually going to be a half decent day around here. Makes me kinda wish we were just relaxing at home

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
I'm thankful for me & my people surviving another year in one of the driest areas of the US.
Despite a government that doesn't believe this is happening nor gives us any help.
Best Wishes & hoping that wet weather someday returns.
For some in CA its already tooooo late. I hope that they find some peace this Thanksgiving.

Back at ya ............ headed to a dinner with my wife's family. Its a big deal, 30 + people and we give thanks every year that all of us made it back one more time.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for being able to spend Thanksgiving with my son and his girlfriend... and my wife of course. Thanks especially to the Man who made it all possible.

Happy Thanksgiving folks. I am thankful for the ability to retire early to become my wife’s full time caregiver. Seems like that’s not something to be thankful for but let me explain: I planned on working about 6 more years but a few yrs ago my wife suffered a stroke and needs 24/7 care. Though we’ll never be rich, doing the math shows we’ll live comfortably and I can get some stuff done on the cpl acres I’ve been blessed with. Don’t get me wrong—strokes suck. ...but what was bad has turned out to be a blessing. I’ve been retired almost a cpl months now and life is good.

I am thankful to have another grandson to cook for and teach him to Q and grill when he is ready.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm just now settling down from a busy day. Things I'm thankful for, too much to list. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all the friends Barb and I have made on this wonderful forum and the fact that Barb and I share all the things we do.
We put a lot of our 10 Weber's to work yesterday and had a delicious turkey with many side dishes, really enjoyed the day.

My Thanksgiving greeting will have to be belated as well. Yesterday was pretty hectic but it was worth it when my son and family arrived and we all shared the holiday together. I'm extremely thankful we got through this awful fire season unscathed, unlike so many around us. Equally thankful for the rain that finally arrived on Wednesday to squelch the fire danger, at least for this year. Hope all of you had a great day as well.

Back