Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am thankful to have another grandson to cook for and teach him to Q and grill when he is ready.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

TVWBB Super Fan
    I'm just now settling down from a busy day. Things I'm thankful for, too much to list. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all the friends Barb and I have made on this wonderful forum and the fact that Barb and I share all the things we do.
    We put a lot of our 10 Weber's to work yesterday and had a delicious turkey with many side dishes, really enjoyed the day.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

My Thanksgiving greeting will have to be belated as well. Yesterday was pretty hectic but it was worth it when my son and family arrived and we all shared the holiday together. I'm extremely thankful we got through this awful fire season unscathed, unlike so many around us. Equally thankful for the rain that finally arrived on Wednesday to squelch the fire danger, at least for this year. Hope all of you had a great day as well.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12