History on this Cast iron Grill?

ChesterVargas

Hello all,
I just picked up this am a strange Grill/ Firepit/Cauldron??
Was looking for any information on it just to learn about it becuase it is pretty interesting.
It weighs roughly around 300/350lbs.
It is Stamped on the actual cauldron itself an it reads
“The Cauldron”

Also came with Thick heavy duty Stainless steel grates.
A Santa Maria Style attachment
An A huge aluminum lid
Also with a copper or Brass Bull head that is etched with same name and 1994
It has the same badge in front that also says The Cauldron TM an a 14 on it?

The Craftsmanship is amazing

Im not sure if the
Posting pics on here is the same..
But i just posted some pics on my insta
Cheddarcheese209 :)
Jus cooked some burgers an Linguicia with almond wood an was phenomenal

I looked at the photos and have never seen one like you showed here, but it sure is interesting.

It has the same badge in front that also says The Cauldron TM an a 14 on it?
I assume "14" means this is grill #14 in a limited edition of who knows how many grills made.

Very intriguing. I can't find anything online about the trademark "The Cauldron" for a grill.

I assume "14" means this is grill #14 in a limited edition of who knows how many grills made.

Very intriguing. I can't find anything online about the trademark "The Cauldron" for a grill.

I spent some time looking also. Google so far has failed me on this one. It looks like a really nice grill, and it's definitely unique. It's got my interest peaked. I'm going to do more digging when I have time.

Thanks for the replies guys....
I am Stumped ....
I have also posted on other forums to see if they would be able to decipher the History of this thing....
I have been searching for hours an nothing comes up even close to it.....
🤯

Good to know that I'm not the only one trying to find info on this unusual, but neat, grill.
I pride myself on internet searching, nothing but blanks on this one.

That’s a very cool piece, I want one!
Gee Bob, you find tons of “Obscura” I’m shocked you have not found anything.... yet!

Never seen,or heard of one but i like it, but when i looked at the comparison to a 22 that sucker is huge, a real beast to move around.
A real classic design, and features.
Very interesting love to see a cook from it.

Back