Veteran's Day Sliders

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Much to my boss's dismay, I take off every Veteran's Day weekend. Silly guy approves MY day off, then complains about him wanting to take off too, as he is also a vet. Sorry boss. I put mine in first!
Since we got our travel trailer last year, we take it out for the weekend. I hit up places that offer free meals for vets. Might as well, ya know?
This year, we decided to have some friends over for dinner at the camp site, instead of fighting the crowds for a freebie.
We went to the grocery store right next to the campground and got some 80/20 and made sliders! Simply seasoned with SPG and onto the camping SJ. Topped with Pammi's pimento cheese after the flip and served on Hawaiian sweet rolls.
45002204475_f0c0c4f6b9_k.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Phil Perrin, on Flickr[/IMG]
45865112412_2525479177_k.jpg
Littlest man, Aiden, loves him some French onion dip! Heck, he likes food! :D
45865110892_da36e62857_k.jpg
And, s'mores after!
45002204625_560e675505_k.jpg
A good time was had by all!
And we got packed up the next morning before the rain! WOOOO!
Thanks for looking and thanks to my fellow vets for your service!

Nice way to spend the holiday. Food always seems to taste better on an outdoor trip. Your Sliders look and sound perfect for the occasion. Must have been lip smacking good judging by the photo of the little guy!

WOW!!! Phil those sliders look delicious. The French onion dip sounds awesome. Thank you for your services .

Back