Genesis E-320? dark green year unknown

Dan Leighton

TVWBB Pro
Hi:

I scored a Genesis E-320? for $100 today to be a gift for our son. It is going to need a good cleaning to get it to present quality status. I tried to find out what year it was made, but messing around on the Weber site, I ended up registering it as of today. It came up to a 2007 Genesis E-320 LP SS model. It is a "sidewinder" like my 2007 Genesis, but has a different Genesis logo (flatter) from mine. Doors and hood are a dark green (almost black) and the side burner is on the left side. Burners, flavor bars, and CI grates look great, but need some heavy duty cleaning as do the drip pans and firebox. To late to call Weber today, but I thought I'd try the experts here. Particulars on the grill are DI1268313 and Part #3767001 Only thing missing is the warming rack and a cover. He has bulk propane, so the hose connection will end up being changed. Thanks to the restorers on the TVWBB, I know how to proceed with cleaning.

Last edited:
Bruce:

Thanks for the link to the coding system. Our son is going to get a much better grill than I'm running! This was a LV garage queen, but never got cleaned. Biggest challenge for me will be the two drip trays which are full of baked on crud.

Last edited:

Back