WSM Cart - Bullet Truck

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Bullet Truck is a cart for the 18" WSM and other bullet type smokers that's available for sale on eBay using this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/382586422407

TVWBB member Mike Goethel is associated with this product. Due to forum rules he's unable to post messages promoting his product, so I'm posting this info on his behalf. I featured Bullet Truck in passing during my 2018 WSM Smoke Day video and you can see it there.

Forum members reported problems getting in touch with Mike to purchase this product over the summer, but Mike says he's got those problems fixed and is ready to take orders through the eBay link above. The price is $299 including shipping, but he will discount the price to $249.18 if you place an offer for that amount on eBay. He will know the offer is coming from someone in the TVWBB community with the unique ending of .18 cents. Same day shipping via UPS Ground is included.

Best,
Chris

Looks nice, but how do you open the side door? That brace looks to be right in the way.

The brace is in the way. You have to open the brace to access the door. On my pre-2009 WSM, the brace has a hard time making it past the door knob.

I find the structure around the sides of the cooker limiting, although I understand the design intent--to provide a framework for panels to shield the cooker from the wind.

Back