Two more done

Stefan,
Those are two beauties. I would hold my ground especially on the Gold one. $250 in my book is a great price for an end user. Anybody who has looked at what the big box stores are offering in the under $500 range would have to see that both of your grills are far superior and look just about as new. Best wishes on successful sales!

Nice work Stefan, both look great. We have the same situation here in Phoenix lots of new Weber's up on CL.

If I were selling those, I would be listing them for a bit more. I certainly wouldn't let them go for any less than your asking price. You did a wonderful job on them both and along with your time and effort, there is a lot of $$$$ sunk into parts and accessories.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Bruce

If I were selling those, I would be listing them for a bit more. I certainly wouldn't let them go for any less than your asking price. You did a wonderful job on them both and along with your time and effort, there is a lot of $$$$ sunk into parts and accessories.

Good luck, keep us posted.
Bruce

Bruce, our area doesn’t drive really high prices. Especially with tons of new ones listed right now at decent prices. But I will see. I am not in a rush. The accessories were cheap. I got all these at Target when they cleared their Weber stuff.

Bruce, our area doesn’t drive really high prices. Especially with tons of new ones listed right now at decent prices. But I will see. I am not in a rush. The accessories were cheap. I got all these at Target when they cleared their Weber stuff.

Stefan,

Most of our area's Lowes giveaways seemed to have fallen off the radar or are still asking pretty high prices. I think your strategy is sound. We just all admire your nice work and want you to get a fair price for your efforts and the quality of what you are offering. Keep us posted!

Jon

Yah, even in Texas, I am sure the grilling season slows down this time of year. You may have to sit on them a little while, but I think you will get full price for them if you are willing to sit on them a while. They are worth the asking price.

Back