Spanish-Style Pork Kabobs

James Lake

TVWBB Emerald Member
I did this cook on Sunday https://www.weber.com/US/en/recipes/pork/spanish-style-pork-kabobs/weber-9054.html I have to say everyone was pleased.

Ready to pull from the grill

20181023_141209_zpslw2isoqz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Plated with an apple tarragon slaw that was prepared by the Lady of the House

20181023_141029_zpsgkrajbla.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Friday night we had our house number updated on the curb

20181020_101501_zpso61omtng.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The guy said that he has been doing this for 11 years and this was a first for him and he enjoyed the challenge.

Very nice plate, extremely creative of you to think of bringing Weber to the curb, and kudos to the guy accepting the challenge! Nice job by all!

Amazing looking kabobs James. That tarragon slaw looks right up my alley too. Glad you too, survived the "Summer of Smoke. Southern Oregon was hit hard.

Thanks for the recipe link, James! That marinade looks like it would be useful as a "spanish style" flavor enhancer for any cut of pork (and probably chicken, too!) Nice looking skewers there, sir!

R

Doggone it! It’s only eleven A M and I want that right now!!
In this part of the country they don’t do curb painting like that (too much snow) but, if they did, I’d see if I could persuade the guy to try that here!

James, that plate of food is over the top. Would the Lady of the House share the slaw recipe? Kudos to the guy on the curb painting great job.

Back