Quick Chick for Sunday Night

Rich G

TVWBB Honor Circle
Long week and weekend, but wanted to play with fire a little bit tonight. Found drumsticks on sale @ $.99/lb, so figured that would fit the bill. Marinaded them in Soy Vey low sodium for a couple of hours, then on the grill indirect (about 25 minutes), finished up direct for some crispiness......also grilled up some baby bok choy as a side dish. Easy peasy, and quite tasty!

45484104911_e288940c0e_k.jpg

....and, apologies to Cliff, who has seen this in PM already, but made my weekly bread, too.... :)

44540985665_09b359a2ad_k.jpg

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Rich

Yumm! My favorite! Thanks for te reminder our Safeway has drums or quarters on sale for $0.88/lb! Need to pick up a few packs!

Yumm! My favorite! Thanks for te reminder our Safeway has drums or quarters on sale for $0.88/lb! Need to pick up a few packs!

I always buy them when they are that cheap, Case. If nothing else, I can throw them in the freezer and use them for stock (I find a leg or two thrown into the stock pot with my saved carcasses amps up the flavor!)

R

Great looking plate of drummies Rich. Baby Bok Choy sides up nice too. We have it occasionally and both of us really enjoy it. The bread....spectacular.

Back