Good looking restore

That's my exact grill, except for the red lid! Mine is maroon. I feel like mine is worth 1000, but I wouldn't pay that for it. I paid $25 for mine, then put probably 250 into it in parts, including RCP flavorizers, RCP grates, wood, donor grills for parts etc. All in I'm way under 350, but I also probably have spent 40 hours on it too.

And yes, if you're asking for a G, you gotta clean the inside of that lid!

It's beautiful. Probably worth a grand to the right person. It would be interesting to see if he gets anything close to that.

I doubt he will, but I hesitate to criticize too much on people that list their grills for what I think is way to high of a price. It is their call and the market will determine who is right in the end. I myself prefer to list my grills where I am confident I can move them quickly, however, I am sitting on my freshly redone Skyline right now with a price tag well above what I have ever sold a Genesis 1000/Silver B for before. I am hoping the right buyer happens along since it might have some unique sentimental value for someone out there.

Also, the market is different in different areas. It seems like if I was selling my Skyline in some other parts of the country, I would have already sold it, but not so much up here. Then again, it seems like I can find all the sub $50 rehab candidates I want up here as well.

Back