22.5 wsm

Justin NE Iowa

TVWBB Member
Thinking about selling two 22.5 wsm with cajun bandit door and hinge upgrades. I have bbq guru for both of them. One is 2 years old and the other 1 year old. Very good condition.

Want to ask others opinion on a fair price for these that have done buying and trading before? Also where would be the best place to put for sale? Looks like several people do some flipping of webers that need some better care.

Looking to get a gravity fed smoker for ease of use in regards to one door. Also half the charcoal for competitions. Easy loading with wheels, etc. I haven't decided if it is worth selling or keep rolling with the set up I have now. Might get into some catering and the gravity fed would allow more cooking space.

I still have 3 kettles. 26 inch with SNS and vortex is what gets used the most anyway for at home use. With guru, door, and the hinge I probably have $750-800 into each smoker.

Thanks for the advice!

Last edited:
This is not exactly the best time of year to move those. For bone stock 22's you will take about a $50 hit right now,
vs waiting until spring. I would get them cleaned up spotless, like I did mine in this thread ......

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?75604-WSM-22-5-for-sale

go ahead and post one now, with the intent of
sitting on it until you get your price, an wait until spring if need be. Craigslist and facebook marketplace will get
you the best results. I would advertise at least one, if not both of the Guru's on Ebay. I sold one on there last spring
and did very well with it.

I saw your thread earlier. Don’t need to sell them now. Spring might be the time to do that.

Thanks for the suggestions on where to sell. Seems like everyone is selling a smoker or trailer this time of year.

Last edited:

Back