Dijon Glazed Pork Chops with Apple Tarragon Relish

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Cruising through some Weber cook books I found an interesting recipe for pork chops it was in Weber’s New Real Grilling book. It was Dijon Glazed Pork Chops with Apple Tarragon Relish.
Used a couple of bone in chops and Barb grilled up some asparagus with Evoo and Mrs. Dash cooked in cast iron with butter as a side.
Came out really well, very tasty.

43532405350_fd28d6211c_z.jpg
[/url]100_3987 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

43532404000_38328a0733_z.jpg
[/url]100_3996 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

30408272267_3b52af17b9_z.jpg
[/url]100_3997 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

30408271117_d339f5a37f_z.jpg
[/url]100_4006 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

43532402040_bcfaeeb43c_z.jpg
[/url]100_4011 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

Have a great week.

Last edited:
Ya know, they all look so good :D

Gotta ask: I know when I do a new recipe and it is so very good, I might go back to it in the future. But I find I seldom do. I fall back on the tried-and-true favs. Until the next "new" one comes along.

What about you?

Ya know, they all look so good :D

Gotta ask: I know when I do a new recipe and it is so very good, I might go back to it in the future. But I find I seldom do. I fall back on the tried-and-true favs. Until the next "new" one comes along.

What about you?

In all honesty we have all the Weber cookbooks and others also. We always are looking for something new to try. We also have our favorites that we fall back on a lot. Barb makes notes in pencil in the books as to the degree of difficulty and how we liked it and also if we substituted an ingredient and the date we did it. So the short answer is yes we do go back and do recipes over some more than others.
We sit down and plan our menu out 10 days at a time, during that time if we find something interesting we print it out and decide if want to add it to the menu.

Another thing we do is say a week out is going to be chicken thighs. We then look in the books or internet for a new chicken thigh recipe to try. Maybe it's called playing with your food but we do enjoy it.

Nice looking meal Rich. Bet the Mrs. Dash asparagus was tasty too. I use a lot of that seasoning. New Real Grilling is one of my top three Weber books.

Looks great! One of my favorite toppings for pork chops is sauteed onions, apples, and sauerkraut. I bet a pinch of tarragon would be great in that mix too!

Back