Thread: SOLD: Yeti 75 Tundra $350

SOLD: Yeti 75 Tundra $350

SOLD

I know it's a long shot...but for someone in the SF Bay Area that might be interested, I'm selling a Yeti 75 Tundra hard cooler with dry basket and divider for $350. Only used once, it's in perfect condition.

TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    So Chris, why are you selling it?
    I see some people using these who have never needed to be more than forty feet from a refrigerator, are they that good?
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy F. Lewis View Post
    So Chris, why are you selling it?
    I see some people using these who have never needed to be more than forty feet from a refrigerator, are they that good?
    I thought I'd use it more on car trips, but it's too big and too heavy for me. It works as advertised if you pre-chill everything and ice it down as recommended.

TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Fair enough. They just seem too big for my needs. I have a neighbor that uses one for beer. Extracting ice from his fridge which has nothing in it, just not worth the square footage for me.
    I Have eleven Coleman coolers in various sizes and conditions. Don’t have enough garage space right now.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Great deal on the Yeti 75, I'd buy that in a heart beat if i lived near San Jose.
    I already have a RTIC 65 cooler, and will be buying a Yeti/RTIC 75 for fishing/camping trips before next season.

As Chris said they are heavy, even empty, but thats what makes them work.
    Bacon....the duct tape of the Gods.