SOLD: Yeti 75 Tundra $350

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
SOLD

I know it's a long shot...but for someone in the SF Bay Area that might be interested, I'm selling a Yeti 75 Tundra hard cooler with dry basket and divider for $350. Only used once, it's in perfect condition.

fFzvG1e.jpg

So Chris, why are you selling it?
I see some people using these who have never needed to be more than forty feet from a refrigerator, are they that good?

So Chris, why are you selling it?
I see some people using these who have never needed to be more than forty feet from a refrigerator, are they that good?

I thought I'd use it more on car trips, but it's too big and too heavy for me. It works as advertised if you pre-chill everything and ice it down as recommended.

Fair enough. They just seem too big for my needs. I have a neighbor that uses one for beer. Extracting ice from his fridge which has nothing in it, just not worth the square footage for me.
I Have eleven Coleman coolers in various sizes and conditions. Don’t have enough garage space right now.

Great deal on the Yeti 75, I'd buy that in a heart beat if i lived near San Jose.
I already have a RTIC 65 cooler, and will be buying a Yeti/RTIC 75 for fishing/camping trips before next season.

As Chris said they are heavy, even empty, but thats what makes them work.

Back