Thread: Genisis E330 no gas flow

Genisis E330 no gas flow

I ran out of LP gas and had to change tanks on my E330, hooked up a fresh tank and no flow. Changed to another fresh tank that I had just had filled and still no gas flow. No smell of LP. Did some online trouble shooting and figured that the regulator was bad, based on the number of complaints I was seeing. Bought a new Weber brand regulator and hose assy and installed this afternoon. Still no flow.

I must be missing something, Can anyone help?

Phil T

Be sure you have not tripped the safety valve. First disconnect the tank from the regulator. Make sire that all control knobs are turned FULLY off. Now connect the tank to the regulator. Open the tank valve slooooooowly and once opened open only one burner control and light. It should than work fine

I second Larry's advice. Also, did you check the hose and all connections from the manifold to the tank for leaks?

A spray bottle with water and little dish soap in it is all you need. Just spray it on all the connections after you hook up the tank and turn it on.
    Grills and guns are a lot alike. While one would usually suffice and you can only use one a time, each grill/gun is better in certain situations.

I have done that but will do it again. Much easier than tearing things apart.