Blue Performer ATL

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
I have a brick red so good although if my wife would not kill me would buy this one for sure sell the red in the springtime but unfortunately I have a 1100 redhead and a Silver C under the deck recently acquired so it won't work. She is patient but between my performer, my redhead and 2 restores under the deck not taking any chances. :cool:

https://offerup.com/item/detail/558270134/

I messaged that guy four times he never replied. He had it at $100 then $75. I said I will take it for $100 just based on pics he never replied. Of course is sold. I hate it when people do that. Is frustrating. Only buying for myself but of course nobody believes me.

I messaged that guy four times he never replied. He had it at $100 then $75. I said I will take it for $100 just based on pics he never replied. Of course is sold. I hate it when people do that. Is frustrating. Only buying for myself but of course nobody believes me.

Sorry to hear that Chris I saw it was sold also it was worth a 100 I am guessing someone offered him more.

You right someone must have. I did offer him what he was asking $100, but then he lowered the price to $75, so I was surprised when he did not take my offer. Sometimes the virtual web world is weird.

You right someone must have. I did offer him what he was asking $100, but then he lowered the price to $75, so I was surprised when he did not take my offer. Sometimes the virtual web world is weird.

Blues hard to find we both know that it looked in real good shape. Hard to see if it had any lid rash my brick red has some but no big deal. Funny that performer is my go to grill on the weekends love the charcoal, got my 1000 for midweek mostly the wife's grill.

Back