Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natural gas connection

A new grill is supposed to come with ALL the fittings necessary to complete the hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@TO View Post
    Weber BBQ is suppose to come the 1/2" female quick disconnect and the 1/2" male nipple?

All my grills have been purchased used so I'm not sure. When I had the gasline installed by the gas guy, he put in the 3/8" female quick disconnect.
    What did you use to get from the 3/8" female quick disconnect to the 1/2" Weber part?
    Mine came with one part: 1/2" female quick disconnect with 1/2" female thread on the other end.

I have a 1/2" hose on my Wolf
    this is what you need and what Weber should have given you

What you see here is the hose plugged into it. It's the part with the shiny black plastic on it. But hopefully you get the idea

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J Marsh View Post
    What did you use to get from the 3/8" female quick disconnect to the 1/2" Weber part?
    Mine came with one part: 1/2" female quick disconnect with 1/2" female thread on the other end.
    I paid a gas plumber and added a 1/2" female disconnect onto the gas source coming out from the house. So I have one 1/2" & one 3/8" female disconnect.

TVWBB Member
    @LMichaels, you probably already know this but I suggest putting Rustoleum on that rusty coupler at the top in your picture.

I thought about it. It's been like that for going on 15 years now and does not look any different. Not really worried about it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12