Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock's Bar-b-que has stopped selling Stoker Systems

TVWBB Fan

Rock's Bar-b-que has stopped selling Stoker Systems

It looks like the Stoker Systems are no longer being sold - which is too bad, as it is a great ATCS. They will continue to support existing customers with probes, blowers and adapters. From their website...

"We have discontinued selling Stoker Systems. Due to high cost of manufacturing it is not viable financially to continue to sell Stokers. We will continue to support our existing customers as well as sell probes, blowers and adapters."

Well, that's interesting news...

TVWBB Super Fan
    I burned my probe wires when the door fell off my WSM and the flames started. I guess I'll get them replaced sooner rather than later.
    --------------------------
    2014 26.75" Kettle, 2006 18" WSM, 22.5" WSM, Q 220, 2004 Summit Gold D6

TVWBB Fan
    I have a blower and probes without the lights in the plugs. Is there any reason to get versions with the lights?

TVWBB Super Fan
    I sent two emails to them asking about repairing my probes and received no response. I then called and was told to send them in. I sent them in three weeks ago. I called to see what the next step was and had to leave a message. I have not received a call back yet. I'll try again on Monday.

TVWBB Fan
    I'm sure they will make good on it. My guess is that he isn't doing this full time now that he has stopped selling the product.

My unit needs some tlc. I leave the fan and adapter attached to the WSM. The blower phono plug white plastic cover has disintegrated exposing the circuit board to the elements. It not going to last much longer. Also, the control took a dive off the top of a 55 gallon emergency water container. Wiped out the wifi antenna's top.

With Rock's demise, I'm looking elsewhere. The cyberq as well as the heatermeter have caught my eye. Leaning move towards the heatermeter.
    KCBS, SCA, Operation BBQ Relief

TVWBB Super Fan
    I have left three messages so far without any contact back to me. Not exactly confident right now.

TVWBB Fan
    @scott, when you log into your Rock's BBQ account - what is the status of the order? I decided to place one last order and get the most recent blower motor and a few new probes. Purchased on 12/7 and just received them today. So Rock still seems to be shipping stuff.

TVWBB Super Fan
    I eventually was able to reach on (on my fifth call). He sent me an invoice and shipped them out that day. I was able to use them yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast