Rock's Bar-b-que has stopped selling Stoker Systems

A. Vale

TVWBB Fan
It looks like the Stoker Systems are no longer being sold - which is too bad, as it is a great ATCS. They will continue to support existing customers with probes, blowers and adapters. From their website...

"We have discontinued selling Stoker Systems. Due to high cost of manufacturing it is not viable financially to continue to sell Stokers. We will continue to support our existing customers as well as sell probes, blowers and adapters."

I burned my probe wires when the door fell off my WSM and the flames started. I guess I'll get them replaced sooner rather than later.

I have a blower and probes without the lights in the plugs. Is there any reason to get versions with the lights?

I sent two emails to them asking about repairing my probes and received no response. I then called and was told to send them in. I sent them in three weeks ago. I called to see what the next step was and had to leave a message. I have not received a call back yet. I'll try again on Monday.

I'm sure they will make good on it. My guess is that he isn't doing this full time now that he has stopped selling the product.

My unit needs some tlc. I leave the fan and adapter attached to the WSM. The blower phono plug white plastic cover has disintegrated exposing the circuit board to the elements. It not going to last much longer. Also, the control took a dive off the top of a 55 gallon emergency water container. Wiped out the wifi antenna's top.

With Rock's demise, I'm looking elsewhere. The cyberq as well as the heatermeter have caught my eye. Leaning move towards the heatermeter.

@scott, when you log into your Rock's BBQ account - what is the status of the order? I decided to place one last order and get the most recent blower motor and a few new probes. Purchased on 12/7 and just received them today. So Rock still seems to be shipping stuff.

I eventually was able to reach on (on my fifth call). He sent me an invoice and shipped them out that day. I was able to use them yesterday.

Doesn't surprise me,the owner and founder John Jackson is <snipped> and he ripped me off years ago some accessories I purchased for my Stoker and he did the same to lots of people. He was never able to communicate with people or get orders out in a timely manner and God forbid you had a problem with a unit or needed parts it was a nightmare for him <snipped> to help. The Stokers aren't any different or costly to build that the Digi-Q or any other electronic product so I'm not sure why he's not making them I bet most likely over the years the complaints have continued the refunds have continued and <snipped>. The Digi-Q systems blows his garbage away and there is NEVER problems getting parts, warranty work nor anything else. So Stoker isn't any loss to the BBQ world, Stoker never was anything <snipped>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't surprise me,the owner and founder John Jackson is <snipped> and he ripped me off years ago some accessories I purchased for my Stoker and he did the same to lots of people. He was never able to communicate with people or get orders out in a timely manner and God forbid you had a problem with a unit or needed parts it was a nightmare for him <snipped> to help. The Stokers aren't any different or costly to build that the Digi-Q or any other electronic product so I'm not sure why he's not making them I bet most likely over the years the complaints have continued the refunds have continued and <snipped>. The Digi-Q systems blows his garbage away and there is NEVER problems getting parts, warranty work nor anything else. So Stoker isn't any loss to the BBQ world, Stoker never was anything <snipped>.

Dont hold back. Tell us how you really feel....:rolleyes:

Back