Hello everyone.....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
It’s us again...Tony and Maribel. Some of you guys may remember us and some don’t even know us. We are still cooking and learning. We can be found on Instagram @tony_and_maribel

Here’s proof we are still cooking...lol some of our recent cooks.

Of course carne asada...lol

Smoked chicken on the Weber Summit

Pork Chops on the Summit

Steaks and shrimp

Tri Tip... hope this link works

https://instagram.com/p/BoKb-C0lXZE/

Thanks for stopping by. Let us know if you have any questions

- Tony and Maribel

Yes, what ARE those!!??
You always post such well composed and beautiful pictures, I gain weight just looking at them!
Thanks!

Nice to hear from you two and of course seeing the great cooks you do. Barb and I are still at it too, learning and having lots of fun.

Good to see you posting. I stopped posting when the pictures got to artistic. I could not compete with the wonderful photographers on this site. Nor could I make dishes that good. Will find you on IG and follow you.

Welcome back Tony and Maribel! Good to see you on the board again. It all looks great but your carne asada and those pork chops hit me the best this morning. Congrats to your Dodgers too! Coming from a staunch Giants fan, that took all I had! ;)

Wow, looks great, no one around here makes chorizo like that! I might need to make a trip up to Grand Rapids and see if I have any better luck up there.

Welcome back......

I miss seeing the pics as I don't do social media stuff.........but maybe this site is........idk, anyway I Love The pics..........makes me hungry......love seeing the update.....
chris

Great pix of some fantastic food you two have cooked. Thanks for the post. Glad you stopped by.

We miss you, Tony (and especially Maribel and the kids:eek:). For some reason, I cannot see the pictures, but I enjoyed the short video of the Tri-Tip being grilled.

I hope that you get active here, again, you shared a LOT of good info.

All the best, to you and your family,
Dale53

I have just received word that a Latino butcher shop is getting ready to open about two blocks from me, maybe they will also do sausages!! I just saw a wonderful recipe for a roast pig head that had been smeared with about two pounds of Manteca, it looked amazing!

Well, I can now see Tony's pictures! I have NO idea what happened?

Hope Tony keeps in touch. We need that Latino touch!:cool:

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Glad to see you two are still doing those fantastic dishes. You two are awesome and thanks for sharing them with us.

Back