WSM 22.5 for sale

Larry Clayton

I have a 22.5 inch WSM for sale. It has only been used a few tunes. I kept it in a shed when I wasn’t using it.

$275.00

Larry, if you don't mind, allow me to offer you a little advise with your ad.

I don't know your market, so your price may or not be a little high for the older model without the grommet.
Where I live in KC, those go for $225 to $250 generally. Not a big deal, but either way, I would likely add
OBO (or best offer) to your ad unless you are firm on $275.

Also, I just posted a 22 that I am selling. This is the newer model.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/d/weber-smokey-mountain-225-bbq/6712542641.html

Early in the year I would have listed one this
nice at $300 and held pretty firm on it. However fall is here, and I will let this one go a little cheaper,but I am not
budging much. I will sit on it until spring if need be. More importantly, take a look at the display and condition.
If you want top dollar, give yours a good detailing and take some new pictures that shows it off. I display all of
my WSM's in this manner and they always sell FAST. Good luck, and welcome to the board.

Last edited:
It says the link was deleted. Can you PM me pictures. I noticed I needed to clean it some. We have been getting evertything else ready for a new house we are moving to. I am in the Middle TN area.

Sorry about the deleted link. It sold in a couple days ago, so I had to remove the ad.

Here are the pics:

MSHsfCFl.jpg

F9bpxIJl.jpg

OdGXDMol.jpg

I debated posting this last pic. The cover is clearly not in the greatest condition.
Generally, if a cover does not look great, I will simply fold it up and display with
the other arranged items in pic #3.

Ya8wNiBl.jpg

This one is my latest. This is WSM 22.5 #8 for this year if I recall correctly.
It was in the worst condition of any that I have flipped this year. But like most,
it shined right up like a new dime.

OeKxrsMh.jpg

kDRxn3Eh.jpg

That is a mouse nest on the inside of the bottom.
OkdFEChh.jpg

QS0BmfXh.jpg

CeRpuBnh.jpg

rb0tB7Nh.jpg

Just posted to local CL and FBMP. Hope to have a proud
new owner rolling smoke in it by Sunday.

Back