Summit 650 6 burner NG Manifold

Ryan: This is the part I need for my grill. Is it brand new? Would you be willing to ship to Chicago? Where in KY are you? Have family members in Louisville..... this could be the best day ever if any of these are a yes!!!

It is not new, I live in Louisville and grew up in Chicago, pretty funny. Yeah Id ship it or be happy to meet your family to drop it off. Do you by any chance have the LP manifold I am looking for? Part WEB97100? Let me know Thanks

Ryan-Small World! - Do you know how old it is and how long it was used for? Reason I am asking is the one on my current grill (2007) is going bad - Weber no longer makes and I don't want to have the same problem. The problem I was having is that the knobs would no longer turn and Weber said it was the manifold. Unfortunately, I do not have the LP manifold....

. The problem I was having is that the knobs would no longer turn and Weber said it was the manifold.

Have you tried taking the valves apart and lubricating them? That usually solves this problem. Look for YouTube video that shows how to do this.

BillSmith - I will - Funny, the Weber rep told me that it wouldn't work.... but it's worth a shot ...

- - - Updated - - -

Ryan-am going to try to lubricate the valves as suggested below - will get back with you early in the week. You have been very helpful.

Back