Hi I'm new to forums not sure how this works

Ok live in Vegas have a few webers and I like to party. I purchased my first Webber 2004 and still have it a.kettle 22 got another and another.... I found this Forum looking around for stuff to help me clean restore a gas grill for my sister I don't know anything about them other than their greasy. . I thinks she's gonna love it but it's torn apart now lol so I'll be around. I'm not sure how forum works how to navigate or find search so any help or a link would be appreciated if I can find it thanks T

Howdy Tom. Welcome aboard. The forum is divided up into different different sections, each one of which has separate subforums handling a variety of topics. This way, similar things kind of tend to get grouped together. For example, if you scroll down the listing, you should see a Section titled "Weber Grills & Accessories". Under that heading, you should find a subforum titled "Weber Gas Grills". Here's a direct link to it. https://tvwbb.com/forumdisplay.php?91-Weber-Gas-Grills

In that subforum, all sorts of things relating to Weber gassers are discussed. Lots of information about the different grill models, rehabbing, sourcing parts, etc. A good start would be to make a post in that section and tell us about your grill. How many burners? Side burner? How many flavorizer bars does it have (those inverted metal V's that should be sitting under the grates) ? That kind of stuff. It would be particularly helpful if you could post pictures of it, or find that Serial Number (ether from the manual, if you have it, or if you can find the sticker that has it.)

I agree with Dave, start with the gas grill subheading and get a pot of coffee! Start reading and enjoy the project.
After grinding away with a wire brush and drill for about a day I spotted mention of a spray solution which looks like it would have saved me a fair amount of work! There’s a long learning curve and I’m still way early on the leading edge of that but, the guys here have helped me out with every step! Tons of information is available here, sometimes too much but, read things twice before getting covered in grease.
I’d be happy to help if I can too. Sometimes, the guy two weeks ahead of you can have very similar hurdles that have just been frustrated by.

Welcome aboard! I know nothing about rehabs but once you follow Dave & TFL's good advice--and if you start following some threads religiously--the "New Posts" link in the sub-menu can be beneficial.

Awesome I think I can navigate a little bit now thanks Dave.ill be posting soon. Timothy I did it too couple days ago covered in grease lol. I'll look for the new post link bfletcher. Thanks for the info and help

Back