Looking for genuine Weber Manifold Genesis Silver B

Chris in GA

TVWBB Pro
Hi, I am looking for a new genuine Weber Genesis Silver B manifold the one with the 3 burners. This is the one with the side 3 burners. This is the early 2000's model.
I was reading sometime last year that there is a lady at Weber that is really good with parts...does Weber still makes them ? if not any place online that has genuine Weber manifold ? i am referring to the entire manifold with the valves and hose and pressure regulator. I have seen few places on the web but not sure these are genuine Weber parts. Help appreciated.

You can order new manifolds directly from Weber, Ereplacement, or ApplianceFactoryParts. If ordering from Weber, they will only sell you a manifold type that matches the SN for the grill you have registered. I.e. if you have an 2002 Genny B LP(Propane), they will sell you a propane manifold, but, they won't sell you a Natural Gas one. So, if you need to simply replace a bad manifold, you can get it from Weber. If you want to convert from LP to NG, or vice versa, you have to try some other route.

Hi, I am looking for a new genuine Weber Genesis Silver B manifold the one with the 3 burners. This is the one with the side 3 burners. This is the early 2000's model.
I was reading sometime last year that there is a lady at Weber that is really good with parts...does Weber still makes them ? if not any place online that has genuine Weber manifold ? i am referring to the entire manifold with the valves and hose and pressure regulator. I have seen few places on the web but not sure these are genuine Weber parts. Help appreciated.

Chris not sure what you are trying to do here why would you need a new manifold they seldom if ever go bad. As Dave stated if you have a propane manifold and you want to go to nat gas they will not sell you one.

I have a genuine Weber natural gas Silver B manifold, hardly used. Or, are you looking for propane?

Hi, not looking for NG. LP only. I got new burners, flavorizer bars, grates, so I wanted to replace the manifold also.
I do have a couple of old manifolds but they are rusted. I could disassemble them and lube experiment with them like in the thread here. Not sure what kind of success I will have.
Towards the end of the burners the flame is as strong but it seems it does not get as hot. Not sure if this is a design thing (since burners are new) or if this is just how it is, or the manifold need to be cleaned and/or lubed.

Rust on the manifold should not cause the problems you are having unless the rust is really bad. Normal surface rust won't cause a problem. It could be the valves but I doubt all three would exhibit the same problem. I would try to find a used manifold to swap in. They are plentiful for Silver B grills.

Back