Thread: Hello from SW Missouri!

Hello from SW Missouri!

I have only recently discovered the joys of cooking on a Weber. I bought my first Kettle from a friend earlier this year, and have been hooked ever since. I have a Black '15 22" OTG in a custom table (my first), a Burgundy '97 22" OTS (my favorite), and just picked up a '00 18" WSM. I have been messing with the WSM to get it back into round, and reshape the vents to get them sitting tighter. It was carried around on the back of a camper since new, and I had to replace all the hardware (with SS, of course), and new grates. This site has been a wealth of info, and I look forward to learning more!

Bryce

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Bryce from another Show Me State-er!

Welcome to the forum Bryce. It sounds like you are well on your way to building a nice Weber arsenal. You are going to love that 18WSM.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 26 OTG 22 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

Welcome aboard Bryce. Mo is my home state but I retired down here. Enjoy your toys.
    Old dog, learning new tricks - one cook at a time :-). -14.5", 18.5", & 22.5" WSM, SS Performer, Auber ATC. CB Rotisserie, Rec Tec Mini Pellet Grill