Patriots in Jacksonville

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
To all you Patriots guys in NE and across the country heading off to Jacksonville for the weekend going to the game on Sunday, meeting my sister and about 10 other people who are flying down. Not coming back till Monday will then be checking into rehab when I get back, that crew likes to hit it hard.

I am taking my car and not the Pilot want to ensure I do not find a Weber on Craigslist and get tempted to bring it back home. :)

To all you Patriots guys in NE and across the country heading off to Jacksonville for the weekend going to the game on Sunday, meeting my sister and about 10 other people who are flying down. Not coming back till Monday will then be checking into rehab when I get back, that crew likes to hit it hard.

I am taking my car and not the Pilot want to ensure I do not find a Weber on Craigslist and get tempted to bring it back home. :)

Awesome! Have a great time, Brian!
I have local friends whose parents have a place near Orlando.
Originally we had planned to fly down to Orlando today to attend the game on Sunday, but they wussed out on me because they said the tickets to the game were too expensive.

I am attending the Vikings game at Gillette on December 2, 2018, and I am also trying to get people together to tailgate with me at another, warmer, game.

It should be a great game, will be great to see the Patriots Offense versus this Jacksonville Defense.
I attended the AFC Championship game last year and it was quite a game to attend - there was an electric feeling in that stadium, had my adrenaline going all game like no other game I've attended.

Last edited:
Enjoy the game. Wish I was able to attend.

Grew up as Giants/Mets fan but switched to Patriots/Red Sox when I moved here after college. Back then, there was no internet or way to watch games of out of town teams. Today, it’s easier to root for your team if you move.

Vikings vs Packers is my game of the week. Die hard Vikings fan and when we play Rodgers and the Packers, it is icing on the cake. Oh, and even though I live in Wisconsin, I have stuck with my Vikings after leaving Minnesota in 1987 for the Army. No way I would change my allegiance after growing up a Vikings fan, regardless where I live.

Lots of Pat's fans traveled for this game, staying in a Best Western on the beach must have been 30 people in Patriots jerseys for breakfast. Every bar we went to last night had lots of Patriots fans. We scored some tickets to a tailgate party supposedly free food and booze.

Bruce, my boss is a big MN guy that's his game of the week also.

Cool! I’ve been watching the Red Sox-Mets games this weekend and was amazed to see the number of Mets fans in the stands. I remember watching the 86 Mets/Sox World Series in college and being excited when they came back to win.

I’ll be at a cookout today. This close friend of ours always has a cookout every year in September. He’s the guy with the built-in $6K Fire Magic grill used once per year. Crazy. He was impressed with my recent $200 Weber S-320 pickup.

Back